We all know that juicing is an excellent practice that’s great for our bodies. Yet, how many of us do it?
A minority. That’s how many… and we’re not really to blame.
Our lives are so hectic these days that no one really has the time to go to the supermarket to shop for produce, lug it all home and wash the juice the veggies. It’s just too much of a hassle.
So many of us resort to buying commercially-sold juices. However, most of these juices are laden with sugar, low in nutrients and do more harm than good.
We could try taking a greens supplement, but even those are often made with fillers and other less than natural ingredients.
The good news is that there is a bestselling juice product on the market that has made thousands of sales and is one of the leading juice brands on the market – Organifi.
The brainchild of Drew Canole, Organifi Green Juice has been selling thousands of bottles every year for several years. Drew is a fitness fanatic and had his own show called FitLife.tv on his blog which had a huge following.
Many of his followers started consuming his Organifi Green Juice and it was so good that word of mouth spread and got more people interested in it. Today, it’s the market leader when it comes to green juices.
There are many benefits that can be accrued by consuming this juice.
- Increases mental clarity
- Saves you time and hassle
- Improves skin condition and makes it healthier
- Boosts your immune system
- Rich in antioxidants and micronutrients that the body craves
- Helps to de-stress the body and aids in relaxation
- No GMOs, soy or gluten
- Suitable for vegans too
Now let’s look at the pros and cons of this product.
The Good Points:
1) It’s tasty! Most green supplements are bland and some taste bad, especially the powdered kind that you have to mix in shakes. Organifi tastes great and you’ll not dread drinking it.
2) The juice itself is top shelf. It has a wealth of beneficial ingredients and the drink is chockful of nutrients. It’s made with extracts from ashwagandha, monk fruit, mint, beets, turmeric, wheatgrass, coconut water, chlorella, lemon and more – this is a very healthy drink. Period.
3) Organifi = convenience. That’s really what you’re paying for. We’ve established that the juice is fantastic… but convenience is its best-selling point.
Instead of buying your own groceries and washing them and juicing them and cleaning the juicer and all the extra work involved, with Organifi Green Juice, you just mix the powder in water and gulp it down. Simple!
4) You’re probably wondering, “That all sounds good. But what’s the damage?” We were expecting it to cost a bomb, but it’s surprisingly affordable. Since each bottle has 30 servings (for 1 month), that amounts to about 2 dollars a day. It’s far cheaper than your daily cup of coffee from Starbucks.
5) Organifi Green Juice is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you can always get your money back.
6) The official website has tons of positive customer reviews. This social proof is a good indicator of the product’s quality.
The Bad Points:
1) There’s really nothing bad about this product. The only problem that would trip people up is the consistency required to drink the juice daily. You’ll have to make it a habit.
The juice won’t help you if it stays in the bottle. So, set a reminder in your mobile phone to send you a notification so that you don’t miss a day. Drink it every single day.
Should You Get It?
As far as greens supplements go, this is right up there with the best. Definitely worth getting and consuming.
These days being on a clean diet and consuming the recommended vegetables and fruit is still a good practice – but it’s not enough. Most of our produce is grown on nutrient-depleted soil.
As a result, our foods contain a lot less nutrition than they did 15 to 20 years ago. Supplementation is not a choice now. It’s a necessity.
Organifi Green Juice takes up the slack here, and while you’ll have to pay for it every month, it is a fantastic investment in your health that will pay you dividends many times over in future (by saving you medical bills).
We absolutely love this product and once you try it, you will too.