Age is NEVER just a number when you’re using adult diapers. Generally, bladder leakage tends to affect the elderly and is passed off as just something that happens.
But have you stopped to ask, “Why does it happen?”
It happens because one’s sphincter muscles are not strong enough to close off their urethra.
As a result, when they sneeze, laugh, lift, something heavy or even cough, they exert pressure on the bladder and the urine leaks out. This is akin to having a weak valve that can’t shut off properly.
If this is the cause, then it only makes sense that if you strengthen the muscles around your bladder, your incontinence problem will be solved.
Incontinence is a highly embarrassing issue and can be very inconvenient. Besides the elderly, women who have given birth may find themselves saddled with this problem too.
While many resort to adult diapers and there’s no denying that these days, adult diapers are very well-made… the question here is – “Do you want to be wearing diapers all the time?”
Of course not! And that’s exactly why Pelvic Floor Strong has sold thousands of copies and is currently an online bestseller.
It claims to be able to put an end to bladder leakage without resorting to drugs or surgery. Let’s see why it’s so popular…
The Good Points:
1) The creator of Pelvic Floor Strong, Alex Miller, is a certified fitness trainer who knows her stuff. The good news here is that she’s actually a real person and not a pseudonym.
All too often, fitness products are created by clueless marketers posing as fitness authorities. They use fake personas, images, etc.
Alex Miller is real and you can even see her Instagram profile here (@alexmillerwellness) or visit her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/alexmillerwellness/. This is a legitimate vendor and one whom you can trust.
2) There are only 3 steps in the Pelvic Floor Strong routine. It’s not arduous or difficult to follow. This is not CrossFit. You’ll only be doing a few simple exercises to strengthen the muscles around your bladder.
3) This is an all-natural method. You won’t have any side effects from following the program.
4) No gym membership or equipment is needed. You can do these exercises in the privacy of your own home and they only take 10-15 minutes to do. Anyone can do them daily with ease.
5) Alex Miller provides step-by-step video instruction to guide you. There’s no guesswork here. Just follow along with her.
6) Variations are provided for the different exercises. If any one exercise is beyond you, you can always use the variation which is easier to perform. All the exercises are easy, but some seniors may encounter difficulties. Rest assured, you’ll have variations you can use.
7) Pelvic Floor Strong claims to be able to give you better orgasms. If that isn’t a benefit, we don’t know what is.
8) This program is a digital download. So you can get immediate access to it. You also have the option of getting a physical copy.
9) Pregnant women or women who have given birth and suffer from incontinence will benefit greatly from this product. Since they’re younger than the elderly, the exercises will be more effective and they’ll see faster results.
10) Pelvic Floor Strong is covered by a 60-Day money back guarantee. The good news is that within 3-4 weeks of applying the information in this program, you’ll be able to see positive results.
If you don’t see any, you can carry on until the 7th week or so. By then, you’ll definitely have put an end to your bladder leakage. If you’re still not satisfied, you can ask for a refund. There’s no risk for you here.
The Bad Points:
1) This is an exercise program. While it’s not exhausting like normal workouts, it’s something you’ll still need to do consistently – which means you doing the specific exercises daily and being patient until you see results.
2) This program is an online download. You won’t find it at a bookstore or your local library. So, whip out your credit/debit card and get your internet connection going so you can buy and download it.
Should You Get It?
Must you even ask? If you’re suffering from incontinence and don’t wish to constantly wear adult diapers, this product was made for you.
It’s time to say, “Enough is enough!” and put an end to the embarrassment and inconvenience that accompanies bladder leakage. Use the exercises in Pelvic Floor Strong and within a couple of weeks, you’ll no longer need adult diapers.
This is a bestselling product with a full money-back guarantee. A total no-brainer. Get it and apply the techniques within it starting today.